Success Habits and Self-Development Fun with Will Moore
Mar 29, 2021
On this episode of Supercharged Life, Dr. Judy uncovers the secret of creating success habits in your life with serial entrepreneur, life coach, speaker and happiness expert Will Moore. Will Moore shares his fascinating personal story of growing up with an alcoholic, abusive mother, struggling throughout his childhood, feeling suicidal as a young man, and the life-changing moment that set him on an entirely different course to wellness and success in all the areas of his life.
Will Moore has dedicated his life to helping people achieve real and lasting happiness. Hear him explain his five core life and how it can help you to design a life full of meaning and joy every day. Will explains why we should aspire to be a growth owner rather than a fixed victim, why accountability is so critical in building habits, and how to make self-development fun by gamifying your goals.
Will and Dr. Judy teach you how to replace failure habits with success habits, and how to harness mindset and momentum to achieve anything you set your eyes on! Stay tuned for Dr. Judy’s Supercharged tips on how to build success habits for yourself every single day!
To submit questions for Dr. Judy to answer anonymously, go to this link: https://www.menti.com/e7uhobi3sf
In this episode, we discuss:
1. Will’s struggle with mental health and finding purpose, and his breakthrough moment with success habits (5:00)
2. Does wealth lead to happiness? Will explains his revelation after achieving financial success (11:00)
3. Post-goal blues: Why it’s so common and the pursuit of eudaimonic happiness (14:00)
4. Will’s equation of life and the five core areas of success and happiness (15:35)
5. How negative thoughts loops lead to failure habits and how to reset and build positive momentum (19:00)
6. Mindset core: how to go from “fixed victim” to “growth owner” at all ages (23:10)
7. Gamifying your goals and how to have fun with your self-development (27:35)
8. Getting in your personal success loop (38:30)
9. Will’s personal daily happiness habit (40:20)
10. Supercharged Secret of the Day: Build your Daily Success Habits (44:25)
To submit questions for Dr. Judy to answer anonymously, go to this link:
Will Moore’s Core Life Evaluator
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices