51. How to Develop Habits that Change Your Life: Building Psychological Strength Podcast
51. In this episode of the 5 Core Life, Will Moore is interviewed on the Building Psychological Strength Podcast by April Seifert. More and more, people are seeing the benefits of building resilience, building confidence, building mental toughness and flexibility, and moving past fear and anxiety in their lives. April Seifert, Ph.D., hosts the Building Psychological Strength Podcast that helps you build psychological strength through interviews and information from some of the world’s leading experts in the fields of Psychology and Life Design. It’s time to go beyond merely surviving. It’s time to thrive!
In this episode, April & Will talk about:
- What habits are and what they aren’t
- Some common misconceptions about habits
- 5 core areas of your life that you develop habits around and why each one is so important to your ultimate outcome.
Are you ready to fire on all cylinders? If so, let’s go!
This episode originally aired on September 2nd, 2020
MORE ABOUT APRIL SEIFERT & YOUR SUPER POWER MIND:
April holds aPh.D. in Social Cognitive Psychology. This means, she has spent over a decade studying the ways our minds store information, form habitual and subconscious thought processes, and how all of that impacts our behavior and our life experience.
The Blog: https://www.peakmindpsychology.com
The Podcast: https://www.peakmindpsychology.com/blog/0189
MORE ABOUT 5 CORE LIFE:
WHAT’S YOUR CORE SCORE? Take the FREE Life Evaluator Quiz to see where you currently stand in your five cores:https://www.mooremomentum.com/free-life-evaluation Like and Subscribe!
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK, IG or TWITTER: @mooremomentum
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP: 5 Core Life: Become an Entrepreneur in the Five Crucial Areas of Your Life ⬇️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/buildamilliondollarbiz/
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY BLOG AS WELL! www.mooremomentum.com/blog
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/5corelife/message