4. Best of Relationships Core 2019 – Q1 2020 with Will Moore Founder of Doorstep Delivery & Moore Momentum
4. This episode compiles the best relationships episodes from Will Moore’s YouTube series: 5 Core Fridays.
CORE 3 – RELATIONSHIPS
Creating and maintaining deep, fulfilled relationships and gaining allies to help you achieve your goals.
3 main types of relationships:
– People you have limited interaction throughout the day, but have the opportunity to create bonds that will help propel both of you forward in life.
– Friends and family
Those in your inner-circle that you trust, rely on in tough times and can rely on you.
– If don’t have one, I will help you figure out what it takes to have them lining up at the door.
– If have one, it’s figuring out how to grow TOGETHER vs apart.
There are success habits that apply to all three. For example:
– Active listening vs waiting for your turn to talk
– Looking the other in the eye and being empathetic
– Genuinely being interested in them and being supportive
And success habits to develop for each. For example, with your significant other, are you on the same team (don’t let ego get in the way, support each other and have each other’s backs)? An example with friends & family would be, are you just clicking “like” on a social media post, or proactively reaching out to meet up in person with those you care about in your area, and have meaningful phone calls with those who are out of area?
MORE ABOUT 5 CORE LIFE: The show consists of interviews and discussions with top entrepreneurs, top leaders in their field, and regular folks on what it means to live a #5CoreLIfe. Click the link to learn more about The 5 Core Life Podcast: www.mooremomentum.com/5-core-life-podcast
WHAT’S YOUR CORE SCORE? Take the FREE Life Evaluator Quiz to see where you currently stand in your five cores: www.mooremomentum.com/free-li… Like and Subscribe!
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK, IG or TWITTER: @mooremomentum
JOIN MY GROUP To CREATE A MILLION-DOLLAR BUSINESS ⬇️ www.facebook.com/groups/buildamilliondollarbiz/
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY BLOG AS WELL! www.mooremomentum.com/blog