107. How to Stop Dwelling on the Past
107. In this episode of the 5 Core Life, Will Moore tackles how to stop dwelling on the past with 3 simple tips. This 5 Core Friday episode is a short value-packed episode that originally aired on the Moore Momentum Instagram page.
3 tips to stop dwelling on the past:
1. Remember that the tough times will pass. Temporary obstacles are just that. They are temporary.
2. Use gratitude to refocus on all of the blessings in life.
3. Trick your brain into thinking about something else. Go for a run, exercise, work, read, just do something to get your mind off whatever is bothering you.
Are you ready to fire on all cylinders? If so, let’s go!
MORE ABOUT 5 CORE LIFE & WILL MOORE:
My #1 mission in life is to help you become the best version of YOURself so you can, in turn, pay it forward to make the world the best version of ITself.
WHAT’S YOUR CORE SCORE? Take the FREE Life Evaluator Quiz to see where you currently stand in your five cores:https://www.mooremomentum.com/free-life-evaluation Like and Subscribe!
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK, IG or TWITTER: @mooremomentum
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP: 5 Core Life: Become an Entrepreneur in the Five Crucial Areas of Your Life ⬇️ https://www.facebook.com/groups/buildamilliondollarbiz/
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY BLOG AS WELL! www.mooremomentum.com/blog
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/5corelife/message